Project management is no longer only for mega projects worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. Small projects can benefit from project management tools. These time tested tools can help you to get that small project done well, done under budget, and done on time. This workshop is not intended for those looking to be certified as project managers but rather for those who complete projects at work from time to time.
In this content, you will gain experience using the most common project management execution tools from Project Tracking Forms, Risk Monitoring Tables to Communications Plans, Change Request Forms, Issues Logs and Lessons Learned Forms. Your small projects will be more successful than ever!
- Understand what is meant by a project.
- Know how to use simple tools to keep your project on track and on task while identifying risks.
- Be able to develop a simple small project communications plan.
- Understand simple tools to manage change and issues in your small project.
- Know how to conduct an effective status meeting.
- Be able to close out a project and determine lessons learned.